Although A Suit That Fits now tailors suits throughout the nation, London will always remain close to our hearts because it’s where we began. From our early days working in the City of London, we now have 5 studios operating in the following London locations: the City, the West End, Canary Wharf, London Bank and London Bridge.
We know convenience is key, especially if you’re coming in for a measuring and returning for a fitting. That’s why we’ve branched out to as many parts of London as possible while working with local tailors and style advisors.
Whether you’re looking for a wedding suit in London or you want some information on the kinds of cloths available to you, we recommend visiting one of our style advisors. This page is your opportunity to give them a quick glance over before booking an appointment.
Originally from South Africa, Brett’s background is in pattern cutting. He also trained at some of the most famous fashion colleges around the world.
He loves designing, especially overcoats, which he calls “such a statement piece.”
This is what our customers are saying about Brett:
- “I absolutely love both my suits. They fit me perfectly and look fantastic.”
- “Brett is really the best tailor I have ever had.”
David loves the fitted look of modern suits, meaning thin lapels, a single vent and one button.
Here’s what our customers have to say about David:
- “Very happy with the suits and very happy with the service provided by David Preedy.”
- “A first class service… Two great suits…”
- “The suit is perfect and the service was excellent.”
- “Excellent service and wonderful attention…”
- “A first class service from David Preedy.”
Her background is in fashion and textile retailing with a specialization in garment design and production.
Here are some things our customers are saying about her:
- “Elizabeth knew exactly what she was doing and the end result was the best suit I have ever owned.”
- “My first tailored suit and the experience was great. The team were fantastic and love the suit, I have received lots of compliments.”
- “I’m very happy with my new suit, it is of a good quality and fits well. I was also very happy with the service given by my style advisor, Elizabeth.”
- “Excellent service, as always.”
- “Brilliant experience with ASTF. Elizabeth Grew was both extremely knowledgable and helpful, I appreciated the care taken to make sure that all aspects of my suit were just right. I shall definitely be back for another suit soon.”
Harry has had a keen interest in fashion and bespoke tailoring from an early age. Here are some things our customers are saying about his work:
- “Absolutely love my shirt. It makes me feel like a million pounds.”
- “From beginning to end a really smooth, pleasant experience. Good service, very attentive to getting it ‘just right’ and the suits are excellent.”
- “That is an excellent quality of fabric and good cut. Friendly and efficient… as well.”
- “Thanks to everyone for the fantastic service and suits. They fit just brilliantly and couldn’t be more pleased with them.”
- “Wonderfully made, thank you. I will be recommending you to everyone!”
She says: “I believe a suit is the most valuable item in a wardrobe as a great fitting suit has the ability to change a persona in seconds.”
Here are some of the things our customers are saying about her:
- “Thank you very much for personalising the two shirts. The bib front shirt was exactly what I had wanted for my wedding.”
- “Again, a quick turnaround and the adjustments were perfect.”
- “Great cut on the shirt and it arrived well before expected.”
- “Good day one and all. Saw your name on the internet, and from then on I’ve only had the very best service. I would not hesitate to recommend you to all my friends.”
He has many years experience working in the retail fashion world and has fitted suits for the BBC drama Holby City and for ITN journalists.
Here’s what our customers are saying about him:
- “Excellent suit and friendly style advisor. Will definitely use the service again.”
- “I was impressed with the service throughout.”
- “A really good service. Very happy with the fabric/material and the overall fit and finish of the suit is excellent. Will definitely be ordering another suit. Superb fit.”
- “Really excellent service. I was seen twice to have alterations done and I’m really happy with my suit.”
He says: “You have to meet the customer’s needs in a every way possible so that when they leave they feel amazing.”
Our customers say:
- “Reece the advisor was extremely helpful. Very professional. The suit surpassed my expectations. I will be getting my next suit from this company.”
- “Really happy with the shirt, fits perfectly. Had to have a small alteration to the button colour which Reece was happy to have done and drop the shirt back to me.”
- “Very pleased with the suit and with the support from Reece, who was very helpful with the fitting process.”
- “Overall I’m really happy. The suit looks great and fits well, and the service throughout was excellent. I have recommended your suit service to other people.”
Besides bespoke tailoring, she loves working on the fine details of tailored garments.
Our customers say:
- “Shivali also provides great personal customer service.”
- “Thanks to you all, and particularly Shivali, for guiding a ‘first-timer’ through the suit-creating process! She was great – really helpful and tolerant of all my uninformed questions about buttons and pockets and collars and whatnot.”
- “Perfect suit, with time and effort put in to make sure it is 100% as I wanted.”
- “Received my new jacket on Thursday. Absolutely fantastic yet again. Thanks so much to Shivali for all her help.”
- “Shivali was my Style Advisor for this order, and for my last 2 orders. She has done a fantastic job in helping me select the right cloth, design and finally collect all of them on time.”